This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Church Business Administrator
New Creation Church of San Diego
San Diego, California, United States
Date Posted: 09/25/2009
Church Size: 1501 to 2000
Job Type: Full-Time
Job Title: Church Business Administrator
Reports To: Senior Pastor
Position Status: Full-time Exempt
Purpose: The Church Administrator is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the church and the management of staff and working with church members to achieve the church’s mission objectives.
Job Skills and Requirements
• Be a committed Christian and a regular participant in a Christian church.
• A bachelor degree in business, administration and/or possessing the necessary experience to qualify for the position in a large church setting.
• Have a minimum of 5 years of experience in general administration comparable to the scope of the responsibilities outlined in the position description.
• Possess skills in leadership and organization, strategic thinking and planning, financial analysis.
• Strong interpersonal interactions with others, and have the ability to implement difficult and simple activities and church policies.
• Have successful supervisory experience.
• Be competent in the management and operation of computer systems, including word processing, electronic communication software, membership software, event planning, audio/video equipment and knowledge of website design.
• Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Can foster effective communication in church organization
Beginning Salary $53,000 – 59,600 (annually)
Full Time (40 wk) (may require additional hours as needed for projects or extended assignments)