This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Director Of Guest Services
Waters Edge Church
Yorktown, Virginia, United States
Date Posted: 09/17/2009
Church Size: 1501 to 2000
Job Type: Full-Time
Waters Edge Church, Yorktown, VA is currently looking for a new staff member to join our Executive Management Team in the position of Director of Guest Services. If you’re a natural born leader with previous management experience and would love to be a part of a dynamic, innovative team shaping the future of a fast growing, young church, this position might be for you!
Desired Skills: Are You…
• Passionate about helping people know God and experience authentic life change?
• Full of energy, possessing and infinite amount of zip, zing and zeal?
• A people magnet…friendly, outgoing, and dedicated to making great first impressions?
• A self-starter able to complete projects with minimum supervision?
• Able to communicate exceptionally well, in both oral and written forms?
• A leader among peers, with the ability to motivate and inspire others to excellence?
• Extremely adept at managing your time?
• Loyal, dedicated, and able to commit long-term to the vision, strategy, and core values of Waters Edge Church?
• Detail-oriented and able to critically analyze processes and procedures?
• A team player, no matter what?
• A person who takes pride in excellence and is always willing to go the extra mile?
• In love with the local church and desire to be a part of making decisions and setting direction for the church as a whole?
Position Expectations: You Will Be…
• Actively involved in the overall leadership, strategy, and direction of the church.
• Working under the leadership of the Lead Pastor to fulfill the vision of Waters Edge Church.
• Required to work at all weekend worship experiences, all worship services on Christmas Eve and Easter, as well as other possible events outside of normal working hours as required by leadership.
• Responsible for all aspects of the guest experience including the leadership and management of a rapidly growing team of Host Team volunteers.
• Responsible for the marketing and communications strategy of print and web media.
• Assimilating individuals through processes and programs to involve them in the overall life of the church.
• The champion for volunteerism.
• Working alongside other fun, vibrant, and creative staff members on our Executive Management Team.
If you’re convinced you’re the right person for the job, we’d love to meet you! Please submit your resume to Lindsey@watersedgechurch.net. To learn more about us, please visit: watersedgechurch.net. No phone calls please.