This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Audio Visual Technician
Centre Street Church
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Date Posted: 09/01/2009
Church Size: 5001 to 7500
Job Type: Full-Time
The Audio Visual Technician serves on the Technical team at Centre Street to provide Audio/Visual support for ministries, events, facilities, and assistance with training.
1. Post-secondary audio and/or AV technical education (relevant job experience will also be considered)
2. Strong sound technician operation skills (Front of House, Monitors)
3. Mechanical aptitude (wiring, soldering, cabling)
4. Familiarity with industry standard AV connectors and practices (audio and video), set up and operation.
5. Strong skills in organization and communicating both orally and in written form.
6. Basic lighting skills are an asset.
1.Understand, support and live out CSC’s Membership Covenant and Statements of Faith (as defined in the General Operating Bylaws and Letters Patent).
2. Adhere to and uphold the Personnel Policies, Team Values and Lifestyle Agreement of CSC.
3. Attract, empower, develop and retain volunteers.
4. Execute the role to the glory of God.
1. Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team, in a positive and professional manner at all times.
2. Participate in planning meetings with Centre Street Ministries which include but are not limited to: Worship and Arts, Youth Ministries, Community Ministries, Young Adults and Adult Ministries, to ensure an appropriate technical plan for varied events held by these ministries.
3. Fulfill other duties as requested by the Technical Ministries Director.
4. Actively participate in staff meetings, retreats, organizational development days, all-team days, membership meetings and special events designated by Senior Leadership as required.
***PLEASE NOTE - only qualified candidates from Canada or the United States will be considered for this role