This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
La Croix Church
Cape Girardeau, Missouri, United States
Date Posted: 08/10/2009
Categories: Children's Pastor
Denominations: United Methodist
Church Size: 1501 to 2000
Job Type: Full-Time
La Croix Church is looking for a big ‘kid’ person who is passionate about living their life as a devoted Christian and has a passion for seeing kids develop into fully devoted followers of Jesus Christ. Visionary, team player, leader of leaders, highly relational, sense of humor, experience in a large church Children’s Ministry, passionate about seeing kids come to Christ-if this describes you, than this is the place for you!!
La Croix Church is located in Cape Girardeau, MO. It is a church of around 1800 in attendance with a Children’s Ministry of around 450 kids. This is a dynamic growing children’s ministry in a state of the art children’s ministry building called the “Reign Forest”. This position is full-time with benefits.
Please forward your resume to Dan Steska, Executive Director firstname.lastname@example.org.
La Croix Church - Staff Job Profile
Our Mission: Leading People to wholeheartedly follow Jesus Christ
Title: Children’s Ministry Pastor
Purpose: To provide leadership and vision to the Children’s Ministry
Supervisor: Executive Pastor
Spiritual Gifts: Leadership, Teaching; Shepherding; Administration
CHILDREN’S MINISTRY OBJECTIVES:
1. To oversee and develop and implement effective ministry to children, birth-4th grade.
2. To lead staff and volunteer teams to develop children spiritually and relationally through the weekend/special services and events.
3. To re-enforce the vision of La Croix Church and the vision of the Children’s Ministry to the staff and assist in shepherding volunteers.
4. To develop leaders and teams for overall children’s ministry health.
5. To maintain at all times the safe-sanctuary polices in place at La Croix Church.
1. To lead and manage the Children’s Ministry.
2. To “reach children and families for Christ” through our weekend worship experiences, communications and strategic initiatives.
3. To supervise the Children’s Ministry Staff and volunteers (structure, trainings etc).
4. To manage operations of Children’s Ministry (building needs, resources etc.)
5. Pastoral Care and Counseling of volunteers and families in Children’s Ministry.
1. Curriculum planning and implementation of curriculum from birth-4th grade along with the Children’s Ministry Program Director and Weekend Coordinator .