This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Cross Timbers Community Church
Argyle, Texas, United States
Date Posted: 09/02/2009
Categories: Worship Pastor
Church Size: 5001 to 7500
Job Type: Full-Time
REQUIRING AUDIO AND VIDEO DEMO OR ACCESS TO MYSPACE OR SIMILAR OUTLET FOR VIEWING YOUR WORK.
• Clearance of a criminal background check
• A pro level musician and singer
• Passionate about the worship of the local church
• A music production wizard
• Passionate about cultural relevance
• Proven and effective as a worship leader in a large church setting
• Characterized by your humility
• Fun to work with and you laugh a lot
• Highly motivated and driven (sometimes to a fault)
• An effective communicator and have an engaging stage presence
• The same person “off stage” as you are “on stage”
• Creative and always pushing the envelope
• Able to succeed in a high expectation production environment
• Organized and dependable
• How to lead and manage a team of pro musicians
• How to plan and orchestrate all the elements of a worship experience
• Basic music theory and numbers system
• All things Mac
• How to connect people to God in a corporate worship setting
PREFER THAT YOU:
• Play multiple instruments (acoustic, electric, keys)
• Have experience in Pro Tools, Reason, and Ableton LIVE
• Already know Pro Presenter software
• Have experience with Planning Center Online
• Have worked in a large multi-site church
Have the four traits of a Cross Timbers Staff Member:
• Commitment to excellence
• Equip others to serve
All staff members are required to work Easter and Christmas Eve services; the schedule for these services can vary according to the campus needs and the yearly calendar.
WORK ENVIRONMENT – PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
Position requires bending, stooping and stretching to file, and occasional lifting of boxes weighing up to 25 pounds. Work is generally performed indoors, but may involve limited exposure to outdoor weather conditions.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of this job and the level of work performed by employees in this position.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties required by their supervisor.