This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Katy, Texas, United States
Date Posted: 08/04/2009
Denominations: Baptist --SBC
Church Size: 351 to 500
Job Type: Full-Time
Job Description & Qualifications
Who We Are:
Led by Pastor Mike McGown, Parkway Fellowship, a Purpose Driven church in Katy TX, is recognized for its innovation and rapid growth. Designed for the person who might not be used to attending church, The Park, one of the only Purpose Driven churches in the area, has quickly become one of the most popular West Houston churches for people new to their faith, to church, or to living in the Katy, TX area. We are currently nearing the end of being a portable church and will be in our permanent facility within 6 months. We are in a high growth area.
The goal of our church is to reach the lost at any cost and grow them to maturity. Media and visual arts are essential to accomplishing this goal.
1. Applicant must be able to display proficiency in web design, graphic design, video editing, and video production. All applicants should be ready to submit samples of websites designed, ad pieces, and videos produced & edited.
2. A degree in web design, graphic design and/or video editing is preferred but not required.
3. An academic background in ministry/religion is preferred, but not required.
4. Applicant must have a working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite software which includes: Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, Media Encoder, Sound booth and Dreamweaver.
5. Applicant must be a Christian and display maturity in his/her faith in Jesus Christ.
6. Applicant must be an active member of a church.
7. Applicant must be innovative, creative, self-starting, work with & motivate volunteers, and work with a team.
1. Maintain and improve current church websites and design other future websites and pages for the church. This includes updating the church’s audio podcast and flash video sermon library.
2. Produce videos for the Youth Ministry, Children’s Ministry, Small Group Ministry, and Sunday morning service as needed.
3. Responsible for the production of CD’s & DVD’s for the church and oversee the ministries currently assisting in these areas.
4. Design ad pieces for the church for placement in local channels of media.
5. Design ad pieces for circulation within the church for the purpose of outreach and information distribution.
6. Work with the Sermon Creative Team in preparation for Sunday Morning services.
Qualified applicants should submit a resume complete with all relevant information, a picture, and references to jeremy.gorham @parkwayfellowship.com