This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Quest Community Church
Lexington, Kentucky, United States
Date Posted: 07/17/2009
Denominations: Christian Missionary Alliance
Church Size: 3001 to 4000
Job Type: Full-Time
Quest Community Church is one of the fastest-growing churches in America, passionately committed to transforming unconvinced people into wholehearted followers of Jesus. With campuses in Lexington and Frankfort (and on the web), over 3,300 people experience our services every weekend.
We’re looking for gifted, called leaders to step with us into the audacious years ahead…the kind of people that are fueled by watching God radically change people’s hearts & eternities, and that are eager to lay down their lives to build a thriving, loving church.
If you think you’d be an ideal fit for the position listed below, please send your resume and convince us. Make sure you send along links to current web design you’ve developed. Send to firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re looking for a creative, high-capacity webmaster with skills in network administration to advance Quest’s web presence and IT development.
• Create, develop, and maintain multiple websites
• Troubleshoot web server & network issues for multiple campuses
• Improve & ensure live webcast quality
• Love people slightly more than technology
• Recruit, inspire, and lead volunteer teams
• Be teachable and openhanded with ideas
• Geek out over technology updates
• Bachelors degree or 3+ years of experience in related field
• Leadership gifting that attracts & grows other people
• A “whatever it takes” spirit
• This web stuff: CSS, XHTML, PHP, Ruby on Rails, jQuery, AJAX
• This network stuff: Linux, Microsoft Windows 2003, Mac systems; Cisco routers/switches
• This misc. stuff: Adobe Photoshop & Flash, Apache web server
• How to roll with geek and non-geek alike