This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Loganville, Georgia, United States
Date Posted: 07/07/2009
Categories: Youth Pastor
Denominations: United Methodist
Church Size: 501 to 750
Job Type: Full-Time
Growing New Church Seeks Gifted Full-Time Youth Pastor
The Orchard Church - Loganville, GA - www.theorchardchurch.org
The Orchard is searching for a full-time youth Pastor with the creativity and leadership skills to work in a progressive, disciple making, and mission minded church environment. We are looking for someone with a proven track record of effectiveness in ministry settings.
The Orchard is a seven year old church and we act like it. We are a casual clothes, loud music, tons of kids, focused outward, volunteer intensive, high expectation, risk taking, younger than most churches congregation. Loganville is a suburb of Atlanta. We host about 500 people in worship and are growing at a rate of about 20% per year. Our current youth attendance at the primary weekly event, called The Porch, is about 50-70 middle and high school students.
- To recruit, lead, and train adults and students to create outstanding learning and discipleship environments. Student service, leadership, and ministry involvement is a top priority.
- To help grow The Orchard by growing student ministry areas in number and depth with an entrepreneurial spirit towards unchurched, dechurched, and non-believing families.
- To work with the lead pastor and staff team to develop a contextual, indigenous vision for long-term relevancy, discipleship, and growth.
Important Characteristics for Orchard Staff:
1. Love God
2. Love People
3. Passionate About Lost People
4. Empower Volunteers to Lead
5. Vision Minded
6. Growth Minded
7. Strategically Minded
8. Team Player
9. Self Starter
Send resume to email@example.com
(instead of using the churchstaffing.com job application feature)
Thanks for your interest,
Ben Cathey - Lead Pastor