This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Multi-site Campus Student Pastor
Sagebrush Community Church
Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
Date Posted: 01/12/2010
Categories: Youth Pastor
Denominations: Baptist --SBC
Church Size: over 10000
Job Type: Full-Time
Sagebrush Community Church is a culturally-relevant, biblically-sound community church located in Albuquerque, New Mexico. We are "one church in many locations" and are preparing to launch our fifth multi-site campus in the next ten months, with the ultimate vision to launch twenty campuses in twenty years.
We are seeking to hire a full-time Student Pastor to serve at our next regional campus.
If you are...
* Passionately following Jesus,
* Outgoing and relational, able to engage with both students an adults,
* Creative and engaging with messages that students can connect with,
* Seasoned in the Bible and able to deliver relevant messages,
* Teachable, humble, and excited to collaborate together with a team,
* Intuitive and self-motivated in order to get things done,
* Excited about campus ministry at local mid and high schools,
* Caring and desiring to love volunteers, not just lead them,
...then you are the one we've been looking for!
Qualifications for this position include:
a. Experience as the Pastor (or point leader) of a student ministry for at least 1 year,
b. At least 3 years of involvement serving in a student ministry,
c. Experience leading volunteers and relating with parents,
d. At least two years of college and some Bible and/or Ministry Training,
e. Excellent references.
f. Also, ability to lead worship with a guitar is a plus, but not a necessity.
This position is 40 hours (FT) and includes the following benefits: an outstanding healthcare package that covers the entire family and includes dental and vision, retirement, term life insurance, paid vacation, and more. In addition, we resource our staff with the latest tools to be effective, such as MacBooks, iPhones, and very reasonable ministry budgets.
To apply for this position, please do not post a resume on churchstaffing.com; instead, please submit the following 3 items by email to firstname.lastname@example.org:
1. A current resume
2. A recent picture of you (or you with your family)
3. At least 1 personal and 3 professional references
Thank you! May God bless your search for His next step for you!