This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
Date Posted: 06/29/2009
Categories: Worship Pastor
Church Size: 50 to 100
Job Type: Full-Time
Sojourn is looking for a loving, free-spirited, entrepreneurial worship leader who is willing to raise most of their salary through support or be bi-vocational until the point where a salary can be taken. Sojourn is a new church plant that is located in one of the fastest growing communities in the country. The average age is between 30 - 36 and is composed mainly of the emerging post Christian culture. This person must be a strong leader, team builder, creative and work hand in hand with the lead pastor and staff in developing a landscape experience that can reach into today’s emergent culture. Must be open-minded and enjoy various artists from U2 to Chris Tomlin. Also this person must embrace our heart and vision for reaching into a broken generation of people searching for truth and love. Please send resume, along with picture(s), audio, or video and references to email@example.com or by clicking on the contact us link above.
What are the benefits?
1. We're assembling a great team who genuinely love one another and are committed to living out life together.
2. The work environment is relaxed with tons of freedom to do what you want (and did I mention you get to work from home?)
3. One of the fastest growing communities in the country.
4. Health insurance (once funds are available).
5. 2 weeks of vacation from the get go - but you can't take it after you've only been here a week or two.
6. Free meals for your birthday.
7. An occasional free coffee or a soft drink.
8. Flexible office schedule - if you are getting your work done (if not then it's very ridged)
9. Nice e-mails when you do good things, as well as pats on the back.
10. Messages that won't leave you sleepy.... most of the time.
11. Free parking space on Sunday's (you can choose from among hundreds in the lot)
12. You get to see my bright smile and sunny disposition on a weekly basis (I'll even talk with you throughout the week).
Ok, you're probably trying to decide if we are mentally insane or if wee know exactly what we are doing....and you're right. Question is: Are you the right fit for us? E-mail us and we can try to figure that out together. Again, email your resume, along with picture(s), audio, or video and references to firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking on the contact us link above.