This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Bethany World Prayer Center
Baker, Louisiana, United States
Date Posted: 06/25/2009
Church Size: 5001 to 7500
Job Type: Full-Time
Title of Position: Web Designer
Job Category: Web Development
Direct Supervisor: Communications Director
1. Synopsis of Role
• Candidates must be highly organized, self-motivated, detail-oriented, and able to quickly and effectively handle multiple projects with competing deadlines. Extensive Web design and development experience, along with a proficient knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, is required. This is a highly creative position where candidates interact, collaborate, and deliver creative and innovative solutions.
2. Principal Responsibilities
The following is a summary of the essential functions for this job. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, that are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time.
• Responsible for Web site design and custom layout and templates creation for all Web sites
• Responsible for creating images and other graphical elements in accordance with both new and existing branding standards and guidelines
• Develops concepts for applications, Web sites, demos, and online interactive pieces with input from core team before development begins
• Conducts research on existing and emerging design, development, and delivery technologies and solutions for the purpose of delivering a richer end-user experience
• Participates in development of the design processes, procedures, and documentation for selected branding
• Performs all requested Web site and online updates and tasks in a timely and effective manner
• Responsible for interface design, content layout, and content production for all requested online entities
3. Skills and Abilities
• This full-time position requires strong Web-design, conceptual-design, and front-end-development skills. This is a highly creative and respected position, where candidates will interact, collaborate, and be called upon to deliver some of the most creative and innovative solutions.