This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Glen Mills, Pennsylvania, United States
Date Posted: 06/20/2009
Categories: Senior Pastor
Church Size: 351 to 500
Job Type: Full-Time
Are you a proven leader? Are you an authentic, transparent Christ follower who can communicate God’s word in a dynamic and relevant way? Do you have a passion for reaching the the un-churched? Are you disturbed by how so many people find the church irrelevant to their lives? Can you engage with the culture in a region heavily influenced by generations of denominational history?
Fellowship Church (located in Glen Mills, PA in the southwest Philadelphia Suburbs) is currently looking for their next Lead Pastor who is ready to make the charge for Jesus and help us to Redefine Church in the Delaware Valley. We are an independent, non-denominational church that focuses on helping people build relationships with Christ and not on religion. We are a pastor-led, staff-directed, elder-protected organization which seeks to reach people where they are and help them grow in Christ. For more information about us visit http://fellowshiptoday.com
If this sounds like a place think God might be calling you to, here are more details to test your compatibility:
You will be:
* Passionate and gifted about casting and communicating vision
* Creative in content and delivery of relevant weekly message that equally touches the seeker, new believer and the mature Christ follower.
* Committed to vision, core values and beliefs of Fellowship Church.
* Instrumental in developing leadership in staff and volunteers
* Leading a staff team of 11 (ministry & support staff)
* Team player in brainstorming new message series ideas
* Accountable to an elder board
* Seeing life change in people & baptizing new believers
* Learning to leverage technology & social media to reach people
* The challenge of a portable environment with room for growth.
Would be cool if:
* You love Philly cheesesteaks
* Ready to cheer the Phillies on to another World Championship and can sing the E-A-G-L-E-S fight song.
* Have an iPhone.
If you're convinced you're the right person for the job, send us your resume (email@example.com) and convince us!