This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Children's Ministries Director - Church and Day School
Hill Country Church at Fair Oaks Ranch
Fair Oaks Ranch, Texas, United States
Date Posted: 06/18/2009
Categories: Christian Education
Denominations: Baptist --SBC
Church Size: 50 to 100
Job Type: Full-Time
In this position, the Children"s Ministry Leader will:
1. Be an energetic individual to grow a Children's Ministry for the Church and also run the day to day operations of
licensed Day School.
2. Develop a level of excellence that leads children to Christ, draws families to attend and impacts the lives of the
3. Develop effective Children's programs that are relevant and interesting.
4. Recruit, lead, train and care for staff and volunteers who will serve within the Children's Ministries.
5. Flexible 40 hr work week - within Day School hours of - M - F 6:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.,
Sunday morning services and Wednesday evening children's programs.
6. Opportunity to participate in group healthcare program.
Children's programming must be designed to reach beyond the church and affect and impact the life of the entire family.
A vibrant personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
A clear and distinct calling to children's ministry.
Have a passion to see children come to know God, through a personal relationship with Jesus Christ and grow in
their relationship with Him.
Successful leadership experience in children's ministries including inspiring volunteers, vision setting, creativity.
Have or willing to obtain required qualifications as set forth by Texas Childcare licensing.
Able to administer and organize budgets, events, and ministry communications.
Understand, agree with and live out the vision and values of the church.
Willing to become a member of Hill Country Church and be in full agreement with Statement of Faith.