LifeWay Christian Resources,Headquartered in Nashville, TN currently has a position for a bilingual (Spanish/English) Consultant for the State of California
Are you looking for a refreshing career change?
"As God works through us, we will help people and churches know Jesus Christ and seek His kingdom by providing biblical resources that spiritually transform individuals and cultures."Success With a Purpose:
As our society continues to become more and more complex, people are no longer finding fulfillment in simply working a job. Most individuals now desire to achieve more, hoping to invest their lives with a purpose that will ultimately make an impact on the world.
LifeWay Christian Resources of the Southern Baptist Convention shares this desire and offers you a chance to find meaning in what you do. Every position at LifeWay offers you an avenue to express yourself and take pride in a job well done.
LifeWay is owned and operated by and for the Southern Baptist Convention. We are one of the world's largest Christian publishers. Come and be a part of our exciting ministry team! This Position is Located in California LifeWay Español en deseo de servir mejor a las iglesias del área de Los Ángeles y el estado de California, está buscando a un Consultor Residente.
La persona que estamos buscando debe reunir los siguientes requisitos:
• Conocedor de ventas, preferiblemente con experiencia con distribuidores y librerías cristianas.
• Conocedor del ministerio de las iglesias locales, que pueda relacionarse bien con los pastores, y líderes denominacionales.
• Habilidad para dirigir seminarios de capacitación.
• Habilidad de viajar por el estado de California
• Una persona con iniciativa, emprendedora y auto-motivada – un(a) pionero(a) que pueda abrir nuevas puertas y oportunidades.
• Bilingüe – Español / Inglés Envíe su resume, anexado a un correo electrónico a:
Ralph.Tone@Lifeway.com LifeWay Español, in our desire to better serve the churches of greater Los Angeles and the state of California, is seeking a Resident Consultant.
The person we are looking for will meet the following criteria:
• Sales experience, preferably with Christian bookstores and distributors
• Familiar with Evangelical church culture, with the ability to relate well to pastors and denominational leaders
• Able to lead training workshops and seminars
• Able to travel throughout the State of California
• A self-starting pioneer able to open new doors of opportunity for LifeWay Español
• Bi-lingual (Spanish / English) Send your resume in an E-mail to:
US Church Spanish Consultant Western Region
One LifeWay Plaza
Nashville, TN 37234-0163, USA