This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Children's MInistry Director/Pastor
Life Changers International Church
Hoffman Estates, Illinois, United States
Date Posted: 06/21/2010
Categories: Children's Pastor
Church Size: 3001 to 4000
Job Type: Full-Time
In this position, the Children's Ministry Leader will:
1. Develop programming that is relevant, interesting and stimulating to children.
2. Build the Children’s Ministry into the strongest, most vibrant ministry of its kind in the Chicagoland area. The Children’s Ministry will develop a level of excellence that draws families.
3. Recruit, lead, train and care for volunteers who will serve within the Children’s Ministry. candidate must have prior experience of leading a volunteer team of 350+. The Children’s Ministry Team will personify and reflect LCIC’s commitment to love people unconditionally, teach people uncompromisingly and encourage people unceasingly.
4. Assure that excellent, effective Children’s Ministry services are available for all children. Promote the availability and effectiveness of Children’s Ministry to members, visitors and the community.
5. Work with families to make home the greatest spiritual influencer in the lives of the children. Children’s programming must be designed to reach beyond the doors of the church and affect and impact the life of the entire family.
REQUIRED EDUCATION, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
A vibrant personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
A clear and distinct calling to children’s ministry.
Successful leadership experience in children’s ministries including vision setting, creativity, and inspiring volunteers.
Able to administer and organize budgets, events, and ministry communications.
Holds a saving faith in Jesus Christ.
Has received the Baptism of the Holy Spirit.
Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Must have good computer skills.
Candidate must have successfully run or was a #2 to a Children's Pastor in a church of at least 3500 in attendance per Sunday.