This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Youth Ministry Director
New Song Christian Church
Folsom, California, United States
Date Posted: 06/15/2009
Categories: Youth Pastor
Denominations: Christian Church
Church Size: 151 to 250
Job Type: Part-Time
Youth Director – New Song Christian Church
New Song Christian Church is a new church in Folsom, California. We are a Bible based Christ centered evangelical church. We have a passion for helping people grow complete in Christ by focusing on personal growth, community, and outreach. We have a youth group of about 25 students with a desire to grow and expand the influence of this ministry.
The Youth Director will lead seventh through twelfth grade youth in weekly youth Bible studies, administrative duties, personal spiritual growth, teaching, and innovative gatherings and events. This is a part time position.
1. Plans and implements mid-week and Sunday morning Bible Studies; plans include curriculum development, teaching,
games or activities, and facility preparation.
2. Assist in administrative duties during the week. Duties consisting of contacting youth, maintain website information and
youth directory, and outreach gatherings.
3. Plans and implements youth outreach events and/or retreats throughout the year with the goal of one activity a month.
These activities would include a winter and summer camp experience.
4. Maintains positive and consistent parent communication and partnership.
5. Provides discipleship tools for youth to spiritually grow on their own outside of weekly programming.
Church-Wide Youth Leadership
1. Provides opportunities and training for new youth volunteer leaders.
2. Ensures leaders, plans, and resources are aligned to the Church's vision, mission, values and goals.
3. Collaborates with other staff team members in coordination with other ministries for church-wide events. Actively
integrates youth into church-wide activities and events, equipping them to lead and to serve.
1. California Drivers License
2. Attending college and working toward a degree or completion of Bachelor’s degree.
3. Ability to lift objects of fifty to one hundred pounds.
4. Proficiency in basic computer skills including Microsoft Office
Please contact and/or submit resumes to Dale Borgen at email@example.com