This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Student Ministries Pastor
Heritage Wesleyan Church
Bettendorf, Iowa, United States
Date Posted: 06/11/2009
Categories: Youth Pastor
Church Size: 2501 to 3000
Job Type: Full-Time
Pastor of Student Ministries
Are you a people magnet with a contagious passion for reaching out and influencing students for the Kingdom? Are you a self-starter who loves to spend time with people and making things happen? Do you enjoy doing whatever it takes to reach people for Jesus? Then, you might be who we are looking for!
Heritage Church is a growing multi-site church located in the “Quad Cities” on the Mississippi River in Illinois and Iowa. Our main campus is located in Rock Island, IL. Our “satellite” campus is a new campus located in Bettendorf, IA and is a campus of 600. We have a youth ministry that averages 65 students each week. We are a church that is passionate about reaching people wherever they are on their spiritual journey in order to lead them into a growing relationship with Jesus.
If this catches your eye so far, then read on for the specifics:
• Experienced with recruiting, mobilizing, and training adult and student leaders
• Knowledgeable in student ministries with at least two years of experience
• A strong communicator who relates to and loves people
• Capable of understanding and excelling in a multi-site ministry
• Able to commit to the core values and vision of Heritage Church
You will be:
• Developing and building a student ministry leadership team
• Recruiting, training, and mobilizing volunteer leaders
• Casting vision, implementing structure and strategy for student ministry
• Responsible for the development and oversight of small groups within the student ministry
• Overseeing weekly student worship experiences that include a live band, multi-media and extensive technical components
• Working toward management of future staff and interns
• Incredibly excited with diving into a growing and evolving student ministry
If this gets your blood pumping, and you get all tingly inside, then give us a shout and tell us why you’re the right person to join the team.
Please send your resume to:
Attention: Human Resources
4801 44th St.
Rock Island, IL 61201