This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Event Team Leader
Northwest Bible Church
Dallas, Texas, United States
Date Posted: 06/10/2009
Categories: Non-ministry Jobs
Denominations: Bible Church
Church Size: 101 to 150
Job Type: Part-Time
To apply for this position, please send resume to: email@example.com or fax to: 214-265-1609.
Event Team Leader
Reports to: Event Manager and/or Event Team Supervisor
Supervises: Event Team Specialist
Works With: Operations Team, Ministerial and Support Staff
Scope: To be responsible for overseeing all weekday evening activity at Northwest Bible Church.
Schedule: Saturdays and Sundays, 12:00 Noon to 10:00 PM
• Review schedules with Event Team.
• Provide set up and customer service as needed for all church events, wedding rehearsals, and ceremonies.
• Confirm that all resources are setup for all scheduled events. Unlock and lock all doors for scheduled events.
• Support the needs of ministry events on campus, periodically checking with event contact on the needs during ministry event.
• Work with wedding coordinators to ensure all needs are met for weddings and/or rehearsals while on our campus.
• Monitor campus for safety.
• Provide customer support to each event.
• Keep other team members informed of current job routine in a positive and appropriate manner. Assist other team members as needs arise.
• Manage incoming/outgoing phone calls outside of normal office hours.
• Respond to all immediate or emergency issues on campus such as: water leaks, power outages, etc.
• Manage and report any medical issues. Ensure 9-1-1 is called for any medical issue.
• Secure interior doors and turn out lights, as appropriate. At the conclusion of the shift, check all doors, lights. Secure campus as it becomes unoccupied.
• Submit a Daily Activity Report to supervisor at the end of each evening.
• Complete Operations Campus Work Orders as required.
• Complete assigned routine and non-routine custodial tasks.
• Note all security, maintenance, custodial, schedule and equipment issues. Report these issues in an appropriate and timely manner to supervisor
• Must be capable of sustaining heavy lifting including banquet tables and set up of banquet rooms.
• Must be comfortable working in large facility at night, sometimes alone.