This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
East Bayou Baptist Church
Lafayette, Louisiana, United States
Date Posted: 06/03/2009
Categories: Programming Pastor
Denominations: Baptist --SBC
Church Size: 1501 to 2000
Job Type: Full-Time
Supervisor: Associate Pastor
The Media Minister is responsible to the church for the development, implementation, and administration of the communications and worship ministries of the church.
• Have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ, and a calling to ministry evidenced by a daily walk with the Lord, and a heart for the local church.
• Possess skills, abilities and experiences in project management, administration, planning, implementing, and organization of communication and worship ministries.
• Be a contributing member of the staff by modeling cooperation, teamwork, respect, trust and dependability within the church staff.
• Be a contributing member of the church, endorsing and supporting the Church’s vision, mission, strategy, and doctrine.
• Lead and direct communications and worship ministries
• Work with church members and staff to establish and achieve goals in the areas of communications and worship
• Oversee licensing of all music, video, and software to keep the church compliant
• Develop long range plans to support all church venues through communications and music ministries
• Work with creative teams to develop and implement sermon series, themes, and events for the church
• Provide project management for communications and worship ministries
• Work to enhance the quality of worship venues for the church through communications and worship ministries
• Recruit and train volunteers
• Oversee and manage the development of the annual budget, within communications and worship ministries
• Manage the calendar for communications and worship ministry activities
• Enforce and maintain all policies and procedures of the church
The Media Minster supervises the following staff-
• Technical Director
• Media Director
• Publications Director
• Website Director
• Music Minister
The Media Minister also provides supervision for all support staff within the communications and worship ministries.