Hersey Campus Media Director Job DescriptionThe Orchard Evangelical Free Church
The Hersey Campus Media Director is responsible for coordinating all media elements and volunteers for the worship services conducted at the Hersey Campus. The Director must possess a general knowledge of media equipment (audio mixing board, light board, LCD projectors, recorders, and computers) and a willingness to learn. The Director must have interpersonal and management skills. The Director is responsible to ensure the Hersey Audio Team(s) follow(s) the service schedule. The Director will coordinate teams of volunteers, offering support, scheduling, recruitment, and training.
The Hersey Campus Media Director reports directly to the Director of Media Services. The primary responsibility is to support the Sunday morning worship services conducted at the Hersey Campus.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Maintain timely communication with the Director of Media Services.
2. Provide leadership to the volunteers by scheduling, distributing documentation, and supervising.
3. Ensure the proper function of all media equipment in the sanctuary including training, operation, and troubleshooting.
1. Is a convert of Jesus Christ and is active in a local church.
2. Available for the following schedule: (7.5 hours per week)
a. One and a half hours of preparation, communication, and set-up.
b. Sundays from 6:30am until 12:30pm.
3. High School diploma required, college degree preferred.