This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Mission Hills Christian Church
Mission Hills, California, United States
Date Posted: 05/28/2009
Categories: Worship Pastor
Denominations: Not Applicable
Church Size: 101 to 150
Job Type: Part-Time
• Lead worship during the Sunday service, working with volunteer musicians (instrumentalists and vocalists).
• Practice with the team before the service on Sunday
• Work with pastor and/or team to develop worship each week.
• Work with the person who prepares the slides.
• Coordinate and schedule the volunteer musicians (instrumentalists and vocalists) according to their availability.
• Work with the person in charge of our sound system and other team members to determine the best set up for sound and audio equipment, stage usage and so on.
• Personal relationship with Jesus Christ
• Minimum five years worship leading experience
• Preference given to keyboardists/pianists
• Strong communication skills
• Team player with leadership skills
• Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and efficiently
• $800 Per Month
Mission Hills Christian Church is a growing community where People from all cultures gather to find real and lasting solutions through God's Word so we can reach out to others with His Love! Above all, we value the model of relationship building that Christ exemplified through His life on earth and His act of redemption on the cross. We delight in being together. We enjoy fellowship. For us, Church is who we are not where we go. And, it is a joyful experience we look forward to.