This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Accounts Payable Assistant
Christ Fellowship Church
Palm Beach Gardens, Florida, United States
Date Posted: 05/22/2009
Church Size: over 10000
Job Type: Full-Time
To apply for this position, please go to www.gochristfellowship.com, complete an application and fax it to 561-622-8445 along with a copy of your resume.
This position will be responsible for assisting with various duties within the Accounting department including Accounts Payable, front desk coverage and other projects as assigned. This position reports to the Accounts Payable Supervisor.
Associate's degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or one or more years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. This position requires strong data entry experience with a record of accuracy. Bookkeeping skills and a working knowledge of Excel and Word required.
• Requires the ability to accomplish assigned projects through other ministry staff; utilizing highly developed communication (written and verbal), project management, time management and collaboration skills.
• Demonstrates the ability to perform high quality, detailed work with minimum supervision within assigned deadlines.
• Possesses a superior knowledge of office technology.
• Demonstrates the ability to think strategically while staying focused on the accomplishment of current departmental priorities.
• Detailed oriented and excellent math skills.
• Must be able to work in a team environment.
• Able to handle confidential matters and material with excellence.
• Reviews PO’s and statements for payment.
• Mail and distribute payments.
• Obtain and enter W-9 forms.
• Post invoices into the computer system.
• Assemble and review check run.
• Research vendor statements, phone calls and discrepancies.
• File paid invoices and purchase orders.
• Research and review returns paperwork.
• Assist Accounting office with incoming phone calls.