This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Christ Fellowship Church
Palm Beach Gardens, Florida, United States
Date Posted: 08/28/2009
Church Size: over 10000
Job Type: Full-Time
To apply for this position, please go to www.gochristfellowship.com, download an application and fax it to 561-622-8445 along with a copy of your resume.
The Communications Specialist coordinates and completes assigned communication/marketing projects to achieve maximum effectiveness and impact for Christ Fellowship and its ministries. This position reports to the Director of Communications.
Bachelor's degree in related field of communications and minimum of 3-5 years of relevant work experience. Must have excellent computer skills. Must have project management skills, knowledge of department organization & processes, graphic design principles and an understanding of production lead times.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills needed to specify and understand objectives and strategies to be conveyed in marketing materials.
• Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
• Must have excellent people service skills, with the ability to provide service and streamline processes without compromising the integrity of the department or Christ Fellowship and its policies and procedures.
• Must be able to accomplish assigned projects; utilizing highly developed communication (written and verbal), project management, time management and collaboration skills.
• Must demonstrate the ability to perform high quality, detailed work with minimum supervision within assigned deadlines.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Manage projects with departments (ministries); consult regarding graphic design and electronic and print collateral to maintain proper strategy and planning.
• Respond promptly to customer needs; solicit customer feedback to improve service; respond to requests for service and assistance; meet commitments.
• Allocate resources in order to complete projects within budget and time allotted.
• Determine project specifications and calculate costs.
• Follow print jobs from start to finish; obtain quotes, edit, proofread and delivery.
• Resolve discrepancies in job progression to ensure ministry satisfaction.
• Partner and develop volunteers to work together in ministry with Communications Team.
• Other duties as assigned.