This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Morristown, New Jersey, United States
Date Posted: 05/17/2009
Church Size: 1501 to 2000
Job Type: Full-Time
Liquid Church is a creative Christian church with a compelling vision-- we take church to the people! With campuses in Morristown & New Brunswick, over 1,700 people experience our live services every weekend. As one of NJ's fastest-growing Christian churches, we're looking for exceptional leaders to grow with us in the adventure ahead.
Do you have a passion to see God change lives? Do you relish the thought of joining a talented team of next generation leaders that's making a massive difference for Christ? If so, you may be our kind of person!
If you're convinced you're the right person for a Job Opportunity listed below, send us your resume and convince us (email@example.com). Bonus points if you include a DVD, video or website link demonstrating yo' skillz.
What if Steven Spielberg loved Jesus?
1) He’d repent for the last “Indiana Jones”
2) He’d go to heaven
3) He would work at Liquid Church
We’re looking for a high-capacity Director, Editor, Producer, and red-carpet Team Leader to take our talented Media Team to the Oscars.
• A lightning-fast Editor
• Creative behind the Camera
• Passionate about using Media to reach people for Christ
• A fan of NYC & East Coast flava
• Produce & record live weekly broadcasts
• Shoot & edit videos for worldwide distribution
• Field produce & direct short films, ministry promos, & message illustrations
• Laugh & think “Did we just do that in church!?!”
• Love dancing—not dueling-- with other talented creatives
• Recruit, inspire, & lead volunteer teams
• Push the envelope under pressure
• Recall fondly the first time you saw Raiders of the Lost Ark
• At least 3 years experience in broadcast, corporate media, or ministry
• Leadership gifts that attract & inspire others
• A left-brain that matches your right (gotta be organized)
• A “take no prisoners” attitude every Sunday
• Final Cut Pro
• Adobe AfterEffects
• Encoding software (Quicktime, Flash, Divex, etc)
• Why Macs kick PCs where they’re microsoft