This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Liquid Kids Director
Morristown, New Jersey, United States
Date Posted: 05/17/2009
Categories: Children's Pastor
Church Size: 1501 to 2000
Job Type: Full-Time
Liquid Kids Director
Liquid Church is a creative Christian church with a compelling vision-- we take church to the people! With campuses in Morristown & New Brunswick, over 1,700 people experience our live services every weekend. As one of NJ's fastest-growing Christian churches, we're looking for exceptional leaders to grow with us in the adventure ahead.
Do you have a passion to see God change lives? Do you relish the thought of joining a talented team of next generation leaders that's making a massive difference for Christ? If so, you may be our kind of person!
If you're convinced you're the right person for a Job Opportunity listed below, send us your resume and convince us (email@example.com). Bonus points if you include a DVD, video or website link demonstrating yo' skillz.
What if Walt Disney loved Jesus?
1) He’d have repented for Euro-Disney
2) He’d be in Heaven
3) He’d have worked for Liquid Church
We’re looking for a high-capacity, creative visionary, little-kid-trapped-in-a-leader-of-leader’s-body to take our kids ministry to infinity and beyond!
• An outgoing, enthusiastic "people person"
• Passionate to see children know and love Jesus
• An exceptional communicator
• A fan of NYC & East Coast flava
• Cast vision for and oversee the Liquid Kids Ministry at all campuses
• Lead Liquid Kids at one campus
• Stay on the bleeding edge of kids ministry practices
• Love seeing the Bible meet Nick Jr. to God’s glory
• Think a portable, multi-site church is the BEST place to do kids ministry
• Recruit, inspire, & lead volunteer teams
• Take kids’ safety and parents’ peace of mind very seriously
• At least 3 years experience in a church of 500+ in attendance OR
• At least 3 years experience of distinguished leadership in a public or private school setting