This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Worship Leader/Music Director
LIVERMORE, California, United States
Date Posted: 04/30/2009
Categories: Worship Pastor
Church Size: 2501 to 3000
Job Type: Full-Time
WORSHIP LEADER / MUSIC DIRECTOR
Cornerstone Fellowship is looking for a worship leader / music director to join our worship staff and assist the worship pastor. Cornerstone is a non-denominational church of 5000+ meeting on two campuses (Livermore, Brentwood). We are contemporary in style and passionate about reaching our community and beyond.
The mission of the Cornerstone Worship Community is to INSPIRE Christians to worship God authentically and passionately and to ATTRACT non-Christians into a Biblically based worship experience.
This position will lead worship at both campuses, assist in leading rehearsals, write and arrange original and cover music and assist in pastoring and developing worship community members. We are looking for a candidate with strong skills on piano, keys and B3 organ. Ability on other instruments is a plus.
Please submit a DVD of you leading worship and a CD of original music along with your resume.
• Personal relationship with Jesus Christ
• Minimum five years worship leading experience
• Preference given to candidates with large church related experience
• Preference given to keyboardists
• Strong communication, song writing and arranging skills
• Team player with leadership skills
• Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and efficiently
• Knowledge of ProTools, Reason, Planning Center Online and ProPresenter