This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Technical Support Staff
The Potter's House Family Worship Center
Mt. Pleasant, Michigan, United States
Date Posted: 05/04/2009
Church Size: 501 to 750
Job Type: Part-Time
The Potter’s House Family Worship Center is a diverse charismatic body of believers pursuing the purposes of God. In 2002 we established a new strategic alliance with Messenger Fellowship International and then in 2005 we developed a new purpose statement. These two changes brought a greater clarity of direction. The phrase “Apostolic Center” began to be used within the wider body of Christ. The Apostolic Center would equip and send people forth into their divine purpose. This put a term on what was in the DNA of The Potter’s House for years. The Potter’s House Family Worship Center is called to train people for His purposes.
This is a part-time position that will work aproximately 25 hours a week, apromimately $13,000 - 15,000 annually.
1. Create Weekly Bulletin
2. Create Power Point slides
3. Creating Mass E-mail Announcements – Using Constant Contact
4. Update / Maintain Church Website
5. Create Church Fliers, Banners, Posters, Brochures, etc.
6. Update Office Quality Manual, Check Lists, Forms, and varies other manuals
7. Oversee Audio / Video Production (Sound Department)
* Works with Sunday morning service audio recorder
* Works with Sunday morning service projector operator
8. Must have a working knowledge of Servant Keeper
9. Attend Weekly Staff Meetings
10. Answer phones
11. Sort / Handle Mail
12. Assist Senior Pastor and Executive Pastor with daily needs
Applicant must be proficient using Adobe (Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Illustrator, etc.) and Microsoft Office (Publisher, PowerPoint, Outlook, SharePoint, Word, etc.). Excellent customer service is a must. Applicant is also expected to attend The Potter’s House Family Worship Center and become actively involved with at least one area of ministry outside of his/her job description.
Deadline to apply: June 12, 2009