This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Lead Church Planter - Northeast
The Journey Church
New York, New York, United States
Date Posted: 04/26/2009
Categories: Church Planter
Church Size: 1001 to 1500
Job Type: Full-Time
Are you called to launch a church in the Northeast?
Then perhaps God is calling you to work with Lead Pastor Nelson Searcy and to possibly partner with The Journey Church in reaching key cities in the northeast.
We are looking for a Lead Pastor/Planter to launch a Purpose Driven church in either Boston, MA or in Baltimore, MD. This is not an existing church yet... so this would launching a church from scratch!
Interested candidates must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Have a strong love and vision for the destination city
- Be willing to lead and launch a Purpose Driven Church, raise needed funds, and build a team to accomplish this vision
- Use the strategy of launching large as outlined in the book Launch by Nelson Searcy
- Have a strong desire to measure results
- Must be quick to action, extremely resourceful, and seek simultaneous action across a range of tasks and objectives
- Have a strong passion to reach the unchurched!
- Must submit to Journey Church Lead Starter tests and interviews for final approval
- Prior experience successfully launching large in a major city a plus
- Will be expected to provide Teaching samples by video
If you are confident that you fit the bill, and are ready to make a huge difference with your life in the Northeast (Boston or Baltimore), then we want to talk to you!
Send your resume and cover letter, explaining why you are qualified and would be perfect in this role to :