This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Director of Children's Ministry
Cypress, California, United States
Date Posted: 04/17/2009
Categories: Children's Pastor
Denominations: Evangelical Free
Church Size: 751 to 1000
Job Type: Full-Time
Director of Children’s Ministry
The Director of Children’s Ministries shall oversee all phases of Children’s Ministries at Cypress Church in the fulfillment of God’s Biblical purposes of Outreach, Fellowship, Growth, Service, and Worship.
1. Oversee Sunday school and Wednesday night ministries.
2. Serve as administrator within Children's Ministries.
3. Recruit, lead, and encourage Children's Ministries volunteers.
4. Coordinate special events for children.
5. Substitute teach when necessary.
6. Be informed of current events, trends, and culture as it relates to Children and their families
7. Maintain and regularly communicate a clear vision and purpose for Children’s Ministries.
8. Administer Children’s Ministry Budget
9. Partner with other church ministries in the accomplishment of church goals and fulfillment of God’s Biblical purposes
10. Participate in weekly Staff Meeting and other staff meetings as needed
11. Develop quarterly and annual goals
12. Maintain a program of personal and professional growth
13. Care for children and their families
14. Coordinate baby dedication and children’s baptisms
15. Other duties as assigned