Junior Ministries Pastor
Has God given you a heart to transform students through spirit and truth? Are you personally hungry for God’s presence that your heart aches at the thought of lost souls? If so, God may be calling you to be apart of our REACT student ministry at Westside Church in Omaha, NE.
God has mandated our student ministry to advance the Kingdom of God and to serve the Body of Christ in Omaha, NE through intimate worship, prayer and intercession.
Our Mission at REACT is to Know Him, Love Others, which is taken from Jesus’ answer to which is the greatest commandment…to love God with all your heart…and your neighbor as yourself. Outside of traditional projects to serve others, we focus heavy on ‘standing in the gap’ intercession for the lost of our city.
If you are someone who has a heart for Junior High Ministry and feel you have a similar call as we do, we would love to hear from you.
If YOU FEEL GODS LEADING-and you meet the requirements stated below, please forward a cover email and resume to email@example.com.
Reports to: Student Ministries Pastor
Department: Student Ministries
Compensation: TBD/based on experience
Summary: Lead the Junior High Ministry of Westside Church
1. Communicate, teach and lead students to the truths of God in ways that are creative, easily understood, life-impacting, jr. high appropriate and enjoyed
2. Recruit, train, and lead the volunteer leadership staff
3. Oversee, lead, facilitate, and resource weekly small groups
4. Build and maintain relationships with students, staff, and parents
5. Develop, oversee, and communicate the annual ministry plan
6. Build the ministry through effective outreach and assimilate new students into the ministry
7. Support and participate in the overall vision of REACT student ministries with a plan to carry it out in the Jr. High ministry
8. Support and participate in the vision and direction of Westside Church.
9. Transition students in and out of Jr. High (from 6th grade and into 9th grade) in an effective and positive way that compliments the adjoining ministry and allows the student to continue on in the journey and friendships
10. Responsible for (but not limited to) all aspects of ministry to Jr. High students, such as; speaking/teaching, calendar planning, participation in WC staff meetings/functions, events, camps, services, experiences, small groups, church and parent communication, etc…
1. A desperate hungry for God and His presence
2. Teachable, with a desire to grow
3. Demonstrates a passion and love for Jr. High students
4. Is a student of popular culture
5. Ability to learn and implement/use the following software - Microsoft Office, Fellowship One, EventU, ProPresenter
6. Strong verbal and written communication skills
7. A good role model
8. Team player with effective relational skills
10. Experience in a student ministry
11. Minimum 3 years ministry experience
Salary & Benefits Commensurate with experience, health insurance, competitive vacation time allocation, and a great working environment.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
High School DirectorLake Grove Presbyterian Church
- Lake Oswego, Oregon
- January 18
Student Ministries PastorBraeswood Assembly of God Church
- Houston, Texas
- January 17
Pastor of Student MinistriesThe Orchard Evangelical Free Church
- Arlington Heights , Illinois
- January 17
Director of Student MinistriesJeffrey Calhoun
- Hopkinsville, Kentucky
- January 17
Youth DirectorGrace at Fort Clake United Methodist Church
- Gainesville, Florida
- January 17
Profile for Junior Ministries Pastor Has God given you a heart to transform students through spirit and truth? Are you personally hungry for God’s presence that your heart aches at the thought of lost souls? If so, God may be calling you to be apart of our REACT student ministry at Westside Church in Omaha, NE. God has mandated our student ministry to advance the Kingdom of God and to serve the Body of Christ in Omaha, NE through intimate worship, prayer and intercession. Our Mission at REACT is to Know Him, Love Others, which is taken More...