This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Fairview Heights, Illinois, United States
Date Posted: 03/25/2009
Church Size: 751 to 1000
Job Type: Full-Time
Grace church is a vibrant Bible-based non-demoninational church experiencing the kind of momentum and growth that only the Spirit of God brings. We are a congregation of 800-1000 located on 11 acres in Fairview Heights, Illinois, a suburban community 20 minutes from downtown St. Louis. We are in search of a creative and aggressive individual who can provide first-class informational technology, graphic arts, web design, and communicative tools which align with the goals and vision of Grace Church. We are in search of a visionary leader who can coordinate the communication in such a way that worshippers will have a "wow" experience with the love and grace of Jesus.
1. Has the ability to coordinate, organize, design, and produce numerous publications.
2. Has the ability to organize, design, and produce brochures, t-shirts, banners, posters, CD covers, nametags, and booklets
as directed by other ministries of the church.
3. Has the ability to provide administrative support for the church computer systems.
4. Has the ability to design and maintain the church web site.
5. Has the ability to design communication tools to inform the membership and visitors concerning activities, services, and
special events at the church.
6. Has the ability to design and maintain "face book" and "twittering" for the Pastoral Staff.
7. Has the ability to communicate and establish effective working relationships with many and diverse people.
8. Has the ability to work in and contribute to overall staff team"strengths-based" environment.
9. Has the ability to "think outside the box" when designing the "brand" of Grace Church.
10. Has good leadership skills in coordinating the communication strategies for the various ministries of the church.