This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Las Vegas Rescue Mission
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
Date Posted: 03/19/2009
Church Size: 151 to 250
Job Type: Full-Time
A Case Manager is directly responsible for the oversight and guidance of each client on their caseload, and they report directly to the Recovery Director.
The function of a case manager is to supervise, plan coordinate, and ensure the efficient progress of each client through each phase in the understanding and implementation of the recovery process/program. In doing so the case manager must comply with all standards and directions specified by the Recovery Director, the Executive Director, The Board of Directors , and Mission Policy. Case Managers must be able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing in a professional manner with clients, facility staff members, volunteers and donors.
The case manager must be able to give testimony of his/her relationship with Jesus Christ and evidence the qualities of spiritual maturity, including leadership, discernment, patience, encouragement, objectivity and good stewardship.
• Preferably a MA in counseling or equivalent experience.
• 2-3 years experience in urban ministries.
• Experience in human services programs.
• Ability to function in a cross culture setting.
• Experience in 12 step programs.
• Ability to teach recovery and lead small groups.
• Ability to maintain a Christ like life in such a way as to be a role model. (1 Tim 3:1-13, 5:17; Titus 1:6-9).
• At least 3-5 years in recovery ministry counseling and a proven life of sobriety.