This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Jamestown Reformed Church
Jamestown, Michigan, United States
Date Posted: 03/17/2009
Categories: Worship Pastor
Church Size: 251 to 350
Job Type: Part-Time
Job Position for a
Part-Time Worship Director
• Plan and oversee worship music with pastor and other team members.
• Coordinate praise teams as well as lead and participate in worship music. Maintain music using creative ideas
• Participation in the organizing and leading of holiday and special events.
• Plan and organize Alternative Worship Services with senior pastor. Lead and participate in the musical aspects of these services.
• Seek out and encourage musical talent of church members including the development of new musical groups and instrumentalists.
• Supervise preparation of PowerPoint presentations (when available) for musical aspects of worship.
• Maintain and provide music resources.
• Attend the Worship Committee meetings as requested and make quarterly reports to the Worship Committee.
• Be a follower of Jesus Christ.
• Have strong musical ability with relevant experience.
• Willing to participate in the life and ministry of Jamestown Reformed Church.
• Genuine love and respect for people and have a positive attitude and a sense of humor.
• Strong team player with the rest of staff and congregation.
• Demonstrate organizational skills, technical competency, and effective leadership abilities.
• Semi annual performance and salary review by Executive Committee.
• Attend an ongoing continued education event each year (as approved by Consistory)
• Time commitment of 10-15 hours per week.