This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Ministry Director - Fellowship
Liberty Lake Community Church
Liberty Lake, Washington, United States
Date Posted: 03/18/2009
Church Size: 351 to 500
Job Type: Part-Time
Plan for Part Time Position
1. Being a resource, model and, especially, a catalyst for the congregation by being a growing disciple of Christ in character, conduct and convictions.
2. Casting and keeping the vision to assimilate and integrate newcomers to the fellowship.
3. Facilitating, in harmony with pastor’s efforts, the congregation’s outreach and growth through reaching unbelievers and unconnected believers.
4. Planning and implementation processes supporting the fellowship vision through the followings tasks:
a. Assimilate first and second time guests into the life of the LLC.
b. Integrate new and renewed believers into maturity programs (Small groups, adult classes, etc.).
c. Make contact with members of the congregation who have not come to worship within a month.
d. Plan and execute outreach and congregational fellowship events.
e. Lead the deacons in matters pertaining to building the fellowship.
f. Direct the deacons in matters of mercy ministries for those sick, distressed, recuperating from illness.
1. Faith in Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior.
2. Consecration of life to serve Jesus Christ.
3. Demonstrated ability as a teacher and disciple-maker.
4. Excellent character references.
5. Demonstrable teaching and administration abilities.
6. Completed or continuing Christian education preferred.
Employment particulars include:
1. Directly accountable to the Senior Pastor and expected to coordinate with the Youth and Worship Director.
2. Scheduled office hours, group meetings, Sunday morning Worship, and appointments.
3. Two weeks and an additional Sunday each year used for vacation.