This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
AVL Technical Assistant; Audio, Video, Lighting performances
Immanuel Bible Church
Springfield, VA, Virginia, United States
Date Posted: 06/29/2010
Church Size: 2001 to 2500
Job Type: Full-Time
If interested please send resume Techjobs@immanuelbible.net. Do not post to this job site.
Description of duties: Full-Time Position; Set up, Operations, and Teardown of Audio, Video, and Lighting equipment for all rehearsals and events; General maintenance of all equipment. i.e. cleaning filters, wiping down, dusting, installation, trouble shooting, minor repairs and keeping logs; Help recruit and train volunteers; Maintain a clean and organized worksite; Drafting and publishing of operating procedures and instructions; Maintain attitude and appearance of warm, hospitable, professionalism.
Benefits: Starting in high $30Ks to low $40Ks, Varity of duties and event types, 13 Vacation days plus holidays, Generous benefits package (Health, life, and savings plans).
Applicant Qualities and Qualifications:
• A heart for Christian ministry
• Ear for music and sound
• Strong knowledge base and experience in live performance sound equipment operations (recording background also a plus)
• Strong knowledge base and experience in video production and lighting
• Strong knowledge base and experience in theatrical and performance lighting and rigging
• Ability to learn equipment and system configurations quickly
• Attitude of responsiveness and flexibility
• Task-oriented with ability to plan and execute tasks
• Ability to lift and carry 40+ pounds
• Professional appearance
• Reliable and Punctual
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Prefer 2 or more years experience with a Degree or Technical Certificate in one or more areas of performance technical production
• Ability to learn systems quickly (both local wiring and operations programming
• experience in lighting a definite plus
Salary based on a 40 hr week. Many weeks will be more than 40 hrs. Compensation leave can be permitted for extensive time worked over 40 hrs per week.
Please feel free to check out our website www.immanuelbible.net