Link Church is seeking a part-time Children’s Director or Pastor that will help fulfill the mission of the church, which is to connect people with God and others, kids included. It will be his or her responsibility to provide leadership to and develop the
Link Kids ministry, develop volunteer leadership, and creatively add value to the families that call Link Church home and the families of our community. He or she will provide a gospel-centered experience whereby children will be given the opportunity to
become lifetime followers of Jesus. Currently the position is part-time with the desire to grow into a full-time position.
Link Church is a Non-Denominational Church that launched through ARC (Association of Related Churches) in September of 2014. We have been fully portable until March of 2017, when we relocated to Gladstone, MO in partnership with a host church. Now we are
semi-portable, and our current service time is Saturdays at 5pm.
Duties Include, But Not Limited To:
- Responsible for the oversight and leadership of Link Kids ministry and Kids Team Volunteers (ages 0 - 5th grade)
- Recruit and train new Link Kids volunteers
- Prepare Christ-centered curriculum for all kids classes
- Help set up equipment and kids rooms prior to service times.
- Help tear down equipment and kids room after service times.
- Help organize and lead various outreaches throughout the year.
- Born again and Spirit-led Christian who feels a call by God to ministry
- Experience overseeing a children’s ministry
- Love for children and families
- Strong organizational and leadership skills
- Be faithful, available, and teachable
- Part-time: 10 - 15 hours per week
- Pay: $200/month