TITLE: Worship Pastor
REPORTS TO: Executive Pastor
PRINCIPLE FUNCTION: Provide leadership, direction and management over the Worship Gatherings of Storehouse Church. Continually seek ways to implement new strategies and ministry teams that are designed to strengthen the Worship experience for all attenders.
Pastor and Member of the Staff Team
- Invest substantial time into a vital relationship with Jesus Christ.
- A member of the pastoral staff providing spiritual guidance to the congregation by participating in weddings, funerals, counseling, hospital visitation, pastoral care, teaching, and preaching as needed
- Attend conferences, trainings and events as a ongoing learner and vital member of the church leadership
Produce Worship Gatherings
- Provide leadership, direction and management over all worship gatherings of Storehouse Church
- Work closely with the lead pastor and other communicators to support and enhance the main message of each individual gathering, thinking about the service experience holistically
- Ensure worship environments that are welcoming to all and designed to promote faith-driven life change
Lead Worship Gathering Teams: Music, Tech, Host and Creative Design
- Recruit, Equip and Empower leaders to provide care and oversight over specific worship gathering teams
- Provide staff-level leadership, direction and management over those teams
- Ensure quality execution of technical equipment and processes that support the service
- Inspire and implement creative elements that enhance the worship experience through creative team oversight
- Lead the worship band and oversee other band leaders
Develop Worship culture across departments and campuses
- Oversee recruitment and development of worship leaders and teams across age level departments
- Develop worship leaders for campus plants
- Ensure quality execution of technical equipment and processes across departments and campuses
- Relational. Desires to form, develop, and invest in relationships with team members.
- Communicator. Demonstrates the ability to be articulate, transparent, engaging, and doctrinally sound as a communicator.
- Musical. A gifted instrumentalist, vocalist and band leader who desires to create a musically excellent experience.
- Culturally Aware. Recognizes the trends of a diverse culture, with an understanding of how to respond in relevant ways.
- Creative. Uses creative thinking to develop and implement innovative programming.
Interested candidates should submit a resume and answer the following questions in a cover letter:
- What is your previous leadership experience?
- How have you personally invested in the spiritual growth of others?
Please also include a video or link to a sample highlighting your vocal and musical abilities.
Send to Jamison@storehousechurch.com. To learn more about our organization visit our website at www.storehousechurch.com.