CONSIDER THE FOLLOWING:
- You are passionate about students pursuing the abundant life in Jesus because you love seeing transformed lives.
- Not content to see young people merely come to church or even make a decision to follow Jesus, you relentlessly pursue those who are far from God and tirelessly challenge them to become everything God created them to be.
- You want to advance God’s kingdom and believe developing leaders are key components to fulfilling God’s cause in the Student Ministries.
- You love the local church and value people.
SUMMARY OF EXPECTATIONS:
The Student Ministries Pastor is responsible for…
- Teaching, leading, developing and overseeing the Student Ministries: 6th through 12th grade
- Working in harmony with other staff members and ministry team leaders to fulfill the church’s vision and mission
- Plannning camps and events
- Growing a student ministry by:
- Attracting and connecting with students
- Recruiting and developing adult leaders
- Engaging parents
- Inspiring life change Creating a culture of community and service amongst students
The Student Ministries Pastor should demonstrate their ability to…
- Possess a strong commitment to team environment dynamics, with the ability to follow leadership directives at appropriate times
- Take initiative; contribute expertise immediately
- Demonstrate multi-faceted leadership in pastoral, administrative and organizational roles.
The part-time position reports to the Lead Pastor and is a key member of our leadership team, having input on church decisions.
If you are that special Student Ministries person, send us your resume, along with references to: email@example.com