2426 N. Euclid Ave. | Upland, CA 91784 | 909.981.4848 | www.lbf.church
The graphic designer helps develop and implement communication strategies to the congregation and the
community, to further our mission statement, which is “to passionately pursue LIFE in Jesus, and lead others
to do the same.”
Reports to: Creative Communications Director
DESCRIPTION OF RESPONSIBILITIES
• Design publications and communication pieces in InDesign from scratch.
• Update previously designed documents with new content or redesign.
• Design graphics in Photoshop for various events and communication.
• Design logos in Illustrator.
• Create content and post to various social media.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or Art is preferred.
• Proficiency with Adobe Creative Cloud: Photoshop, Indesign and Illustrator is essential.
• Must have a heart and love for God and the local church.
• Must agree with and support completely LBF’s statement of faith.
• Must embrace LBF’s Mission, Vision, and Philosophy of Ministry.
• Spiritual Integrity: Someone who displays a personal and growing relationship with God, building on a
foundation of the Word and prayer. Someone who is pursuing God, listening to the Spirit, and experiencing
• Communication Skills: Someone who is gifted at communicating clearly and effectively. Someone who is a
good listener, open to feedback, and not defensive.
• Character: Someone with integrity who is committed to doing the right thing, regardless of the cost. Someone
who is teachable, with humility and compassion, while being approachable.
• Techy: Someone who leverages technology to connect, communicate, organize, and plan.
• Photography skills a plus.
• Web design/developement skills a plus.
• 30 hours per week: Monday-Thursday. Flexible, but centered around an 8 a.m.-5 p.m. work day.
• Rate based on experience.
• Full benefits package included: sick time, vacation time, health insurance, and contribution to retirement plan.
• Position is Exempt – No overtime is available. Any hours worked beyond the allocated hours are considered
volunteer ministry to the church.
• Strong opportunity for advancement
If you are interested in joining us please send resume and portfolio:
Daniel Dukes, Creative Communication Director | Email: email@example.com | Phone: (909) 981-4848