Position Overview: Under general supervision, this position is responsible for providing technical leadership for AVL equipment and resources to effectively execute weekend services and events at all campuses within the Family Church network.
to lead people to Jesus and drive the spiritual/cultural engagement of our church in alignment with our mission, vision & values.
Director of Campus Development
- Record of consistent, high-level performance
- 3 years of experience in AVL with strong background in Audio
- Excellent attendance habits
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Proficient in MS Word, MS Outlook, PowerPoint / ProPresenter
- Experience in leading paid and/or volunteer staff
- Experience in multi-site church environment is preferred
- Ensure all values & objectives for worship services, events and other AVL needs are supported and executed
- Recruit, develop & lead specialized technical volunteer staff
- Create and maintain complete volunteer files
- Maintain detailed documentation including best practices for all campuses
- Manage personal and team workflow, including documenting assigned duties and tasks
- Maintain a positive and professional attitude in a stressful work environment
- Maintain cooperative spirit assisting others when needed or requested
- Communicate with leadership, peers, members, volunteers, and prospects
- Work a flexible schedule, which includes after hours, evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Demonstrate stewardship of church resources including supplies, equipment, intellectual property, etc.
- Attend and/or lead regularly scheduled departmental and church-wide staff meetings
- Manage department budget
- Understand and adhere to procedural guidelines and church policies