To help people live Jesus-centered lives by developing the staff and ministry volunteers of Grace to maximize their God-given strengths, talents, and abilities for the advancement of the gospel.
- Creates, implements, and sustains a leadership development process for the staff and volunteers of Grace.
- Works with the staff to create leadership/development initiatives for their volunteer teams.
- Creates, implements and sustains a leadership pipeline to develop new and emerging leaders.
- Manages their staff team and ensures they are properly leading and resourcing their volunteers.
- Works with the Executive Team on the formation and execution of Grace’s internship, and residency programs.
- Works with the Discipleship department to ensure people are becoming quality disciples as they meet, follow, and share Jesus .
- Works on church-wide projects and initiatives as determined by the Executive Team and Elder Board.
- Passion for the local church
- Strong mix of leading, building, and developing both people and processes
- Ability to lead training sessions with groups of staff and volunteers
- Significant experience in developing people in group and one-on-one settings
- Solid biblical and theological understanding
- Self-motivated, highly driven, craves feedback, strong relational ability, gifted manager, team builder
- Loves Jesus, submits to the truth of the Bible, lives with integrity, and strives for Jesus-centered living
Regular office hours, Saturday - Thursday
40+ hours a week