Charis Church of the Triad is a spirit filled church that emphasizes the unconditional love of God. Our mission is to make disciples and help people discover their destiny. We are a casual, contemporary church who is looking for a talented musician who can
lead our congregation in worship. The qualifications we are looking for is someone who is committed to Jesus, has experience leading worship (preferably contemporary worship, but we are open to other styles) and faithfulness. Our commitment to you is to love
you and help you know Jesus better. We want to help you fulfill your divine destiny!
Position Core Values:
- The Worship Pastor/Leader must be Spirit-filled, team oriented, relational, biblical, missional (community outreach minded), culturally relevant, self-motivated and professional.
- Exhibit a personal character that is above reproach in areas of spiritual, moral, ethical and financial standards and in marriage/family relationships.
- Leads authentic worship experiences with a focus on worship and quality.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serve as an integral part of the Pastoral Lead Team.
- Lead team(s) for Sunday morning worship and other church activities upon request.
- Recruit, develop and equip volunteers to serve on worship teams.
- Schedule worship teams for Sunday mornings and special events, oversee weekly rehearsals and hold auditions as needed.
- Work with Lead Pastor to enhance worship services through worship and prayer.
- Participate in pastoral functions outside of these areas as decided upon with the pastoral team and determined by personal passions and giftings.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Experience Leading Worship or serving in an intregal role as part of a worship team and a larger church.
- Progressive/forward thinking/visionary/self-motivated
- Ability to lead, interact and influence a diverse array of cultural and educational backgrounds.
- Proven ability to recruit, motivate, lead and release people into ministry.
- Ability to self-evaluate, willingly embrace and implement the team’s initiatives and positively respond to constructive feedback.
- Strong Interpersonal Skills
- Possess strong written, technical, oratory and creative skills