Executive Pastor for First Baptist Church of Nacogdoches
Southern Baptist Church
Average Sunday morning worship attendance: 850
- Experience serving in a senior or associate role in a multi-staffed Southern Baptist church
- Theological education (prefer graduate degree)
- Assist the staff and the church in working effectively toward the vision and accomplishing the goals set by the senior pastor.
- Lead the staff through ministry evaluation, goal setting, strategy, development, and mentoring.
- Provide leadership necessary to allow the other ministry staff to specialize in their areas of expertise.
- Oversee and manage ministry systems necessary for greater ministry effectiveness.
- Manage church finances.
- Lead in the day-to-day management of ministry and support staff.