Provide leadership and direction to all aspects of student ministries, Junior High through High School.
- Plan and organize weekly service for student ministries. Creating an environment for training in the Word, discipleship, worship and fellowship.
- Recruit, train and develop teams of leaders and volunteers who are deeply committed and enthusiastic about teaching student’s biblical truth and pouring themselves into the lives of students.
- Communicate weekly to volunteers and shepherd them accordingly.
- Actively participate in the lives of students through social interaction at their school and activities.
- Use church-wide serving opportunities to engage students in the life of River of Life church.
- Pray regularly for students, parents, and volunteers.
- Attend weekly staff meeting and required leadership meetings.
- Be an active participant in River of Life LIFE groups.