Cornerstone Church of Blaine is seeking a youth pastor to lead youth into a dynamic relationship with Jesus Christ.
We are a theologically conservative, spiritually healthy growing church plant in Blaine, located in the northern suburbs of Minneapolis, Minnesota. Our average attendance keeps rising, with November averaging 190 people in attendance. We meet in the Blaine
High School auditorium, and currently have one service per Sunday. We believe that life is better with Jesus Christ in this life and the next, and so we exist to lead people into growing dynamic relationships with Jesus. Our ministry model is to go to the
unchurched, develop relationships, invite people to a life-changing experience of worship in a contemporary worship service, and promote spiritual growth through small groups.
This is a full-time, salaried position that reports to the Senior Pastor and will oversee a variety of volunteers.
• A clear testimony of faith in Jesus Christ and a vital, growing personal relationship with Him.
• A passion for youth ministry
• Sense a calling to serve in this kind of ministry role.
• Track record of success as a team builder.
• Track record of being a servant leader.
• Experience leading and recruiting volunteers
• Ministry in a church with various age groups.
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred
• Possesses a heart for the spiritual formation of youth.
• Relational skills and an enthusiastic presence.
• Commitment to ongoing spiritual, personal, and professional growth.
• Fully support the mission, vision, and ministry philosophy of Cornerstone Church of Blaine
• Must have a teachable heart.
• Must be gifted in leading youth.
• Effective Communication, both written and verbal, in a variety of settings.
• Must be self-motivated
• Meet with Pastor/Elder to communicate vision and direction of ministries
• Volunteer recruitment, training, and scheduling
• Help develop and implement strategies to reach unchurched youth
• Help develop and implement strategies to disciple Christian youth
• Oversight of ministry budget
If interested in the position, please email a Cover Letter, resume, and compensation requirements to Pastor Jeremy Lind at firstname.lastname@example.org.