Purpose: The Director of Operations will provide oversight of the daily operations of Hope Community Church. This individual will steward and coordinate ministry support,
including volunteers, to help Hope accomplish its mission of making disciples.
- Oversee daily operations to ensure a professional office and church facility environment
- Manage and mentor ministry support teams covering the areas of finance, accounting, human resources, facilities (maintenance, rental and custodial), purchasing, and technology
- Provide financial oversight of church funds and work with Treasurer in analysis and forecasting
- Direct and coach leaders of the Global Outreach team as they champion various partnerships through awareness, education, special collections and missions/service trips
- Must demonstrate an ongoing relationship with Jesus Christ through regular prayer, Bible study, and worship attendance.
- Ability to manage complex organization and supervise diverse employees
- Understanding of accounting practices and human resource management principals
- Ability to run meetings and manage a consensus decision making process
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and appropriately manage time in a fast paced environment
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Strong business and management experience
- Experience in a church ministry environment is desirable
Supervision: Reports to Lead Pastor