A. Church Profile:
Wooddale Church is a growing, multi-site church of over 5,000 with 3 campuses located around the thriving, Minneapolis, MN area. Wooddale currently has three campuses: Eden Prairie, Edina and Loring Park. Wooddale’s holiday events attract over 12,000 and
our weekly online stream has over 1,400 viewers. Wooddale is a generationally and culturally diverse community and values excellence and changing lives here, near and far.
The Campus Production Manager is responsible for managing the team that executes all of the live production, events, and services with emphasis on excellence and maintaining the core standards set by the creative arts team at the Edina campus. Manages events
scheduling and ensure that those events are staffed for all Wooddale campuses.
- Manages the process of recruiting, training, and coaching volunteers with teams for the worship center at the Edina campus.
- Ensures that volunteers and staff are scheduled for all the campus needs.
- Ensures that the worship center is ready for services and tech areas are clean and maintained.
- Attends weekly planning meetings, debrief meetings, and any other meetings necessary.
- Provides input on budgeting and how that should be spent for the Edna Campus.
- Manages campus readiness, this includes:
- Maintaining technical inventories & keeping front of house area current by presenting a professional working environment.
- Suggesting and informing the Technical Arts Director on any technical needs.
- Ensuring that system and equipment failures are reported, replaced and repaired.
- Maintaining back stage and stage areas and ensuring they are clean and ready for services.
- Assists other ministries with production needs throughout the Edina and Eden Prairie campuses
- Manages all scheduling of mid-week events and ensure that they are adequately staffed.
- Consults with other ministries and assists them in training, installation, and general best practices.
- Associates degree, technical school degree or equivalent preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years working in live production; audio experience a plus.
- Professing believer with an evidence of a relationship with Christ.
- Subscribe to and affirm the Statement of Faith and Covenant of Wooddale Church.
- Be a regular participant in public worship at Wooddale Church.
- Remain a member in good standing of Wooddale Church.
- Gifted in organizational leadership and management of projects and teams.
- Effective and direct communicator.
- Flexible and adaptable, ability to trouble shoot and think out of the box.
- Professional level ability and knowledge of production equipment and operation.
- Professional production best practices.
E. Working Conditions/ Physical Demands
- Schedule includes working evenings, weekend, and extended hours as required by ministry and events as needed. This includes Christmas Eve, Christmas Concert and Easter. Typical hours will be split between weekdays and the weekends/evenings (Wednesday –
- Able to set up and take down production equipment, including but not limited to, cameras, tripods, lights, sandbags, etc.
- Able to lift 50+ pounds as necessary for the production equipment.
F. Reports to: Technical Arts Director
Benefits offered include medical, dental, vision, and life insurance as well as retirement plans.
EOE – Equal Opportunity Employer