Associate Pastor of Worship Ministry
The purpose of the Associate Pastor of worship is to lead worship ministry in a way that helps accomplish the vision, mission, core values and next steps of Olive Branch Church.
- Know the vision, mission core values and next steps of Olive Branch Church.
- Vision – Helping communities discover life in Jesus Christ.
- Mission – Developing authentic followers of Jesus Christ by helping people take their next step.
- Core Values
- Discovering God
- Connecting Followers
- Influencing Communities
- Next Steps
- Salvation, Baptism, Serve, Group, Give, Invite, Outreach
- Perform in harmony with the vision, mission, core values and next steps of Olive Branch Church.
- Must be relational.
- Must be gifted in a balance of structure and spontaneity.
- Must have good interpersonal communication skills.
- Must maintain confidentiality.
- Must be familiar with Microsoft Office products.
- Develop yourself.
- Continually express a sincere and growing relationship with Christ.
- Continually be familiar with and align to overall direction of Olive Branch Church.
- Growing personally in staff cultural traits (please see attached document).
- Develop your team.
- Continually express priority for your first team, your family.
- Build and oversee a leadership team, responsible to pray for you, support worship ministry and collaborate toward an effective expression of worship ministry.
- This team should consist of those who currently serve in and support the overall direction of worship ministry at Olive Branch Church.
- Build relationships with the worship team outside of Sunday morning.
- Recruit, oversee and train worship team members necessary to express the vision, mission, core values and next steps of Olive Branch Church. This team consists of instrumentalists, vocalists, audio tech, video and lighting tech, camera operator and camera
- Develop your ministry.
- Oversee and expand all current sound, lighting and video technology used in worship environments.
- Assist with the development of unique stage designs for our main environments.
- Utilize Planning Center Online for service planning and execution with the Lead Pastor/Sunday morning communicator.
- Utilize Praise Charts and Loop Community tools to support the expression of worship ministry in our main environments.
- Develop and administer an annual budget for the worship ministry.
- Report to the Lead Pastor and work with pastoral staff on a peer-to-peer relationship. Collaboration is critical to the health of those with which you will be working.
- Work closely with fellow pastoral staff for the setting and expression of mission, vision and core values at Olive Branch Church.
- Assist with Sunday morning environment through speaking at the request of the Lead Pastor.
- Follow all guidelines stated within the Staff Handbook.
- Salary is $20,000 per year.
- Individual is expected to maintain 25 hours per week.
If you would like to apply for this job, please send your resumé and recent video of worship-leading to firstname.lastname@example.org.