West Carrollton Nazarene Church is a healthy, growing church that meets on the south side of Dayton, Ohio. We average about 270 in worship and around 40-50 birth-sixth grade children. We are seeking a relational pastor who will lead our ministry to children
and their families who are involved at WC Naz, as well as leading us to reach out to our community.
We're looking for a Pastor who values and demonstrates:
- · Kneeling (Worship): Jesus' command for us to love God first is a command to worship. We believe this applies to children and their parents, and we seek to engage them in transformational worship. Our kids learn to worship in Kids’ Church, and every 5th
Sunday is designed specifically to engage children throughout the entire service.
- · Bridging (Building Bridges of Relational Discipleship): We believe that relationships are sacred and we strive to live in authentic community. We envision a children's program where every child feels known and loved by Jesus and the adults of the church.
- · Going (Outreach): We believe we are called to revolutionary mission. We serve and love the families in our community.
- · Organization: We are seeking someone who can take care of details and develop a ministry that includes a team of volunteers and leaders.
- · Growth: Jesus is a transformational Savior and we desire to see our children grow into who God created them to be. We want our children's ministry to be geared toward the relational and spiritual needs of the kids in our community.
- · Partnership: We believe in seeking to join God where he is already at work. This means partnering with parents first and helping them love their kids.