Facilities Event Set-up Coordinator will assist the Facilities Team to improve and maintain the Faith Baptist Church Facilities.
Anticipated Time Commitments
1. Doing ministry/preparing for ministry: 40 Hours per week
2. Participating in meetings/training: as needed
- Routinely checking Church Calendar of Events to ensure room set-up changes are planned and scheduled.
- Assist both Facilities Supervisor and Custodial Supervisor to ensure room set-ups related to events requiring a room change be ready for those events as assigned, including:
- Set up and take down or chairs/partitions/tables/carts/signs as needed for weekly services, meetings and special functions.
- Leading /monitoring part time facilities helpers to assist in set-ups
- Custodial Duties associated with event and building usage
- Being able to troubleshoot and support during events as issues arise such as respond to clogged toilets, spills, and custodial emergencies
- Assist Facilities Team to ensure that building is kept clean and ready for event by:
- Performing Custodial task that are not included in normal evening custodial work such as Carpet Cleaning, Window Cleaning, Strip and Re-Wax floors, Clean HVAC Return and Supply Diffuser / Registers, Washing / Cleaning Church vehicles, etc.
- Vacuum, trash / garbage take out, exterior mat cleaning, replenish consumables in restrooms / break room
- Perform non-routine cleaning duties, monthly, quarterly, annually per schedule
- Assist Facilities in simple maintenance repairs when necessary.
- Fill in for Facilities Teammates during times of Vacation / Sick / etc.
- Other duties / activities in the spirit of Facilities Management such as securing building, turning off unnecessary equipment, Energy Savings, moving equipment, restocking supplies such as bathrooms, break rooms, and supporting daily ministry activities
of various pastors and ministry areas.
This position is afternoons/nights and weekends. Schedule approval for right candidate